Ok so now my site is up and running (and everything's going rather smooth!) so it's time to iron out a few of the outstanding bugs, hope you guys can assist me :)
1) Whenever a user navigates down to post level the
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
message below the forum name turns into
<p>If this is your first visit, you will need to <a href="ForumMemberProfile/register" title="Click here to register">register</a> before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.</p>
Any idea why this is? and how to fix it?
2) When people create a forum post (or reply) and press enter (no matter how many times), it only goes to a new line, for some reason it will not leave a blank line so that we can differentiate between paragraphs.. again, anyone have any idea's how to fix this?
3) After forum gets say.. 4 topics (didn't take note of the exact number) it is displaying 2 pages and the "Previous Page >" link, however when you click on it there is no previous page... as there are not enough topics to fill more then 1 page yet. Any clues?
4) Can anybody tell me what the avatar "requirements" are for the forum module? I've noticed so far that only I (admin) can put up my avatar. The option is there for members but it doesn't display anything (could this be because I've got "users allowed to upload files" off in the forums? I assumed this meant attaching files to threads). I've also noticed the avatar space doesn't like displaying .gif's .....
5) Topic don't goto the top of the page when a new reply is added.... oh dear
That's it! Just 5 little issues (I hope :P) - I'm hoping once this is all done ill have enough knowledge to help someone else out :)