I am creating a Contact Us form page in SS with multiple text fields (name, address, phone etc) all up there are approx 10 text fields. After creating, then publishing, the published page only has some of the text fields. I have tried flush=1, deleting and reinserting, renaming, reordering the fields but I can never get all the fields to publish, it seems to be a max of 2 fields on the published site at any time.
Is this a database/config issue? Anyone have any ideas? Thanks
Yep, same experience here. But the following might work: while constructing your form, hit the save button after each change you make. So, if you have a form with five textfields for instance, hit save after you have created each textfield with its properties set...
I have found a solution to this issue. Enter one form field at a time and after each, save/publish the form AND ALSO refresh the form/CMS browser page. I don't know what is causing it but there appears to be a caching/refresh problem whereby it looks like you are adding new form fields into the SS but you actually are not. The CMS form page refresh shows exactly what has been entered and retained by the CMS and consequently publishes. Hope this helps others with the same issue