For some reason, on my "Forum" posts, the HolderAbstract shows the html code, instead of what the html code does. Example, "<p>" becomes "<p>".
It should show up like (it shows up correctly on pages where there aren't posts):
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
It is showing up as:
<p>If this is your first visit, you will need to <a href="ForumMemberProfile/register" title="Click here to register">register</a> before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.</p>
Forum <-- shows up correct
---Forum 1 <-- shows up correct
------Topic 1 <-- shows up wrong
------Topic 2 <-- shows up wrong
I have tried changing how they are stored in the database from Text, to varchar, and htmltext.
I have also tried changing ForumHeader.ss on line 29.
<% if Abstract %>$Abstract<% else %>$Content<% end_if %>
I tried: $Abstract.RAW, $Content.RAW, $Abstract.HTML, $Content.HTML