I made a following work-around:
I've changed my SiteTree.php.. Inserted all needed fields for translation into SiteTree.php.
When I need some Field in my Template that should not be translated (for example, date field in my news template or the header picture - same in both languages) it is not problem to extend page class..
the only problem is, that cms is not playing 100% with my workaround. there are some problems with ajax validator and you have to watch on the following order:
- create new page in root of your sitetree in your main language
- input all contents (save&publish)
- switch to additional language(s) (i took some widget for language chooser)
- input contents for translation
- go back to main language (first appearance of ajax error with some strange message)
- allow drag and drop and put the new page into wished place.
- sometimes you can run into problems after these steps when you want to create new page again.. but admin/?flush=1 should help you.
when I get some time, i will try to debug these errors.