Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Gallery module didn't install but other modules did . And a forum displaying issue.

3 Posts   1017 Views

manny

Community Member, 4 Posts

14 October 2008 at 4:56am

Hi!

1)
I managed installing the forum, blog, e-commerce modules but even after 3 attempts I didn't manage to install the gallery and youtube module following the exact same installation procedure like for the modules that were installed successful.

Should my gallery/youtube modules have been installed or are they installed in a different way?

2)
After installing the forum module I noticed that those 3 little "side panels forum,product,panels" are overlapping my forum site, so I am not able to create a topic or search the forum.

Should that happen immediately after installation ?
Where can I modify the position of those 3 mini panels?

Look for yourselves: http://www.werebytes.com/forums/

ivan

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

14 October 2008 at 1:11pm

All modules should install the same I would have thought. Can you see a Gallery Page option in the CMS under 'Create Page'

manny

Community Member, 4 Posts

14 October 2008 at 9:25pm

Yes I can see a Create Gallery Page in the CMS.
And have created a test gallery.

I thought that a gallery link would be displayed immediately after installation like for the blog,or forum because the installations were similar.

Thx for the asnwer. :)

By the way, can you tell me maybe something about the forum overlapping issue mentioned in the post above?