Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Google Clendar embedded in page...How To?

2 Posts   1469 Views

makeit

Community Member, 15 Posts

15 October 2008 at 8:56am

Edited: 15/10/2008 8:58am

Hello,

I've modified my tinymce.template.js file to accept things like ifames, etc. using the valid_elements : "*

• ", idea found here and I can 'almost' get the following to work by opening the page in the CMS and using the HTML editor...

<iframe src="//www.google.com/calendar/embed?height=600&amp;wkst=1&amp;bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&amp;src=etr40n5o6kdf0od1ol73k5hs0o%40group.calendar.google.com&amp;color=%23B1365F&amp;ctz=America%2FNew_York" style=" border-width:0 " width="400" height="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I keep getting the yellow page fault pointing me to the '6' in height=600 as an XML Parsing Error: not well-formed - I thought it was the html special characters and replaced, (%23 with # for instance), used quotes in odd spots, trying to isolate what is breaking this, but it seems like it is all broken. I've had zero luck in a day and a half and need some help.

Has anyone gotten this to work or am I missing something simple? I want the calendar to be part of the page, not a link to a new window. The calendar code above is direct from google.

Any assistance appreciated.

Bob

makeit

Community Member, 15 Posts

15 October 2008 at 9:05am

OK - I post for help and get it working... Go figure.

<iframe src="http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=etr40n5o6kdf0od1ol73k5hs0o@group.calendar.google.com&amp;ctz=America/New_York" style="border: 0pt none " scrolling="no" width="500" frameborder="0" height="600"></iframe>

This works ...

Bob