Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

security > group > members doesn't work

Go to End

7 Posts   3223 Views

brausend

Community Member, 6 Posts

15 October 2008 at 11:25pm

Hey there

i have som kind of a problem. i searched a lot and fixed parts of this. the thing is, that if i click on security and afterward on on of the usergroups, i get an error. "There has been an error".
I figuered out that it could be caused by the eacceleration.
the thing is, i can't override the value in my .htaccess.

The Server logfile shows different things, what I think deals with the fact of PHP 4 and 5? right?
im on 1&1.
so now the extract from the logfile when i clicked on the administrator group.

sapphire/security/Authenticator.php: 46","() Static function Authenticator::authenticate() should not be abstract"
sapphire/security/Authenticator.php: 58","() Static function Authenticator::get_login_form() should not be abstract"
sapphire/security/Authenticator.php: 66","() Static function Authenticator::get_name() should not be abstract"
auth_openid/code/Auth/OpenID/Consumer.php: 270","() Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated"
auth_openid/code/Auth/OpenID/Consumer.php: 272","() Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated"

auth_openid/code/Auth/OpenID/BigMath.php: 379","(Warning) dl() [<a href='function.dl'>function.dl</a>]: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/gmp.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/gmp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

auth_openid/code/Auth/OpenID/BigMath.php: 379","(Warning) dl() [<a href='function.dl'>function.dl</a>]: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/php_gmp.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/php_gmp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"
auth_openid/code/Auth/Yadis/XRDS.php: 325","() Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated"

auth_openid/code/Auth/OpenID/Message.php: 71","() Non-static method Auth_OpenID::arrayGet() should not be called statically"

There are some errors about auth_Openid. Pherhaps i could disable that feature because we don't use it at all.

thanks everybody for help
cheers

brausend

18 October 2008 at 5:50am

o.k i got the error a bit more precicely. some kind of sql error.

ERROR:Error 256: DATABASE ERROR: Couldn't run query: SELECT `Member`.*, `Member`.ID, if(`Member`.ClassName,`Member`.ClassName,'Member') AS RecordClassName FROM `Member` INNER JOIN `Group_Members` ON `Group_Members`.MemberID = `Member`.ID WHERE (`Group_Members`.`ID` IN (SELECT `ID` FROM `Group_Members` WHERE `GroupID`='1' GROUP BY `MemberID` HAVING MIN(`ID`))) AND (`Group_Members`.GroupID IN (1)) GROUP BY `Member`.ID ORDER BY Surname, FirstName LIMIT 0, 10 | You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT `ID` FROM `Group_Members` WHERE `GroupID`='1' GROUP BY `
At l431 in /homepages/28/d30331995/htdocs/test/sapphire/core/model/Database.php
user_error(DATABASE ERROR: Couldn't run query: SELECT `Member`.*, `Member`.ID, if(`Member`.ClassName,`Member`.ClassName,'Member') AS RecordClassName FROM `Member` INNER JOIN `Group_Members` ON `Group_Members`.MemberID = `Member`.ID WHERE (`Group_Members`.`ID` IN (SELECT `ID` FROM `Group_Members` WHERE `GroupID`='1' GROUP BY `MemberID` HAVING MIN(`ID`))) AND (`Group_Members`.GroupID IN (1)) GROUP BY `Member`.ID ORDER BY Surname, FirstName LIMIT 0, 10 | You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT `ID` FROM `Group_Members` WHERE `GroupID`='1' GROUP BY `,256)
line 431 of Database.php

Database->databaseError(Couldn't run query: SELECT `Member`.*, `Member`.ID, if(`Member`.ClassName,`Member`.ClassName,'Member') AS RecordClassName FROM `Member` INNER JOIN `Group_Members` ON `Group_Members`.MemberID = `Member`.ID WHERE (`Group_Members`.`ID` IN (SELECT `ID` FROM `Group_Members` WHERE `GroupID`='1' GROUP BY `MemberID` HAVING MIN(`ID`))) AND (`Group_Members`.GroupID IN (1)) GROUP BY `Member`.ID ORDER BY Surname, FirstName LIMIT 0, 10 | You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT `ID` FROM `Group_Members` WHERE `GroupID`='1' GROUP BY `,256)
line 108 of MySQLDatabase.php

MySQLDatabase->query(SELECT `Member`.*, `Member`.ID, if(`Member`.ClassName,`Member`.ClassName,'Member') AS RecordClassName FROM `Member` INNER JOIN `Group_Members` ON `Group_Members`.MemberID = `Member`.ID WHERE (`Group_Members`.`ID` IN (SELECT `ID` FROM `Group_Members` WHERE `GroupID`='1' GROUP BY `MemberID` HAVING MIN(`ID`))) AND (`Group_Members`.GroupID IN (1)) GROUP BY `Member`.ID ORDER BY Surname, FirstName LIMIT 0, 10,256)
line 81 of DB.php

DB::query(SELECT `Member`.*, `Member`.ID, if(`Member`.ClassName,`Member`.ClassName,'Member') AS RecordClassName FROM `Member` INNER JOIN `Group_Members` ON `Group_Members`.MemberID = `Member`.ID WHERE (`Group_Members`.`ID` IN (SELECT `ID` FROM `Group_Members` WHERE `GroupID`='1' GROUP BY `MemberID` HAVING MIN(`ID`))) AND (`Group_Members`.GroupID IN (1)) GROUP BY `Member`.ID ORDER BY Surname, FirstName LIMIT 0, 10)
line 157 of SQLQuery.php

SQLQuery->execute()
line 1519 of DataObject.php

DataObject->instance_get(Array,, INNER JOIN `Group_Members` ON `Group_Members`.MemberID = `Member`.ID,0, 10,ComponentSet)
line 90 of Group.php

Group->Members(10,0,Array,)
line 339 of MemberTableField.php

MemberTableField->sourceItems()
line 174 of ComplexTableField.php

ComplexTableField->FieldHolder()
line of

call_user_func_array(Array,Array)
line 404 of ViewableData.php

ViewableData->XML_val(FieldHolder,,1)
line 72 of .cache......sapphire.templates.TabSetFieldHolder.ss

include(/tmp/silverstripe-cache-...../.cache.......sapphire.templates.TabSetFieldHolder.ss)
line 197 of SSViewer.php

SSViewer->process(TabSet)
line 763 of ViewableData.php

ViewableData->renderWith(TabSetFieldHolder)
line 42 of TabSet.php

TabSet->FieldHolder()
line of

call_user_func_array(Array,Array)
line 404 of ViewableData.php

ViewableData->XML_val(FieldHolder,,1)
line 62 of .cache.....sapphire.templates.Includes.Form.ss

include(....sapphire.templates.Includes.Form.ss)
line 197 of SSViewer.php

SSViewer->process(Form)
line 763 of ViewableData.php

ViewableData->renderWith(Form)
line 644 of Form.php
Form->forTemplate()
line 655 of Form.php
Form->formHtmlContent()
line 228 of LeftAndMain.php
LeftAndMain->getitem(Array)
line 261 of Controller.php
Controller->run(Array)
line 104 of Director.php
Director::direct(admin/security/getitem)
line 174 of main.php

anyone an idea? deling with the wrong mysql version?
mysql version Client API version 5.0.32
php version PHP Version 5.2.6

evren

Community Member, 37 Posts

20 October 2008 at 9:24pm

Same thing happened to me.

It was caused of the forum module. Not the only, got about 3 bugs about it in a minute.
(I'm a good bug catcher :)
Also you couldn't edit your profile from the link near logout icon.

When I remove it everything turned back to normal.
Maybe you also have that module?

brausend

20 October 2008 at 9:49pm

No i havn't installed the forum module. Just the simple silverstripe installation with the i18n Module. The profile buttons works fine. can't deal with the i18n module because i tested the error before i installed the module an it was almost there.

i got a quite similar error (database error) with different tables, as i installed the i18n module an didn't do the db/build.

A question to the profis. the error says:

You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SELECT `ID` FROM `Group_Members` WHERE `GroupID`='1' GROUP BY `,256)

It deals with the IN statement. right? hm...

evren

20 October 2008 at 11:15pm

I'm sorry, I'm also using a non-english lang but I didnt experienced something like that.

My technical background is not enough to analyze the error messages you get. But just want to ask. Why need to install i18n module? I also use non-english and no module needs to install for this.

Works fine.

brausend

20 October 2008 at 11:22pm

The module is for translation. i hae english and german on my website. you can switch
and after hours and hours i figured out how you have to handle this module. phu :-)

evren

21 October 2008 at 10:59pm

Edited: 21/10/2008 11:01pm

Ops.

Your module is about creating "multi language content" sites.
I thought that it was about displaying admin panel and simple frontpage interface dialogs in other languages.
I thought like that cos in jargon i18n is mostly used for translating the core features, multilang site for sites with more than one languages in content.

So, my site is serving only Turkish pages. Thats why I dont need to deal with that module. But I'm curious, to give a try I surf around svn and modules couldnt find a i18n named module.

Anyway, I think you need some experienced people to answer.
But I'm also following the topic, maybe I'll need a multilang site also.

Regards