Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Missing Login Form

12 Posts   3277 Views

Markus

17 June 2007 at 2:12am Google Summer of Code Hacker, 152 Posts

Strange... I can't reproduce those errors, but sometimes I get a similar error message about some other not found templates. After refreshing the page these errors normally disappear.

The login forms and so on should work, make sure to update your _config.php as described in my post in the other thread (http://www.silverstripe.com/google-summer-of-code-forum/flat/1520?showPost=1553).

As usual, try a .../?flush=1 and a ../db/build?flush=1

If it still doesn't work tell me (try a var_dump of MemberAuthenticator->authenticate()), should be a member object or FALSE.

qhoxie

17 June 2007 at 6:00am Google Summer of Code Hacker, 39 Posts

done all of that, and the var dump for member is the blank line at the bottom of my other post

it really seems like it may not be an issues with logins but rather an issue with the db handling, though i dont think that has changed in the last few days

Markus

18 June 2007 at 9:06pm Google Summer of Code Hacker, 152 Posts

Sorry, but as far as I know a var_dump never returns a blank line. It should produce at least a "null". Is anyone else able to reproduce those problems?

qhoxie

19 June 2007 at 6:28am Google Summer of Code Hacker, 39 Posts

sorry about that, i was actually using debug::show to show the variable contents, and it gave me a blank

update, its working, and I have no idea why
i sat down today and updated my working copy and now i can login