Translations work fine on my wamp, but when I tried to install site to "real" webserver, translation don't work. I moved sql and whole site, so it should be identical with my local site.
When I go to Translations tab and change language, it just makes a copy of a page with same name and language. Dropdown list shows language for a while but disappears after saving. Also view is not identical at all. Fields are just like normal page (one field), not double (original and translation).
Also if I try to change Home-page to another, it makes a new Home-page.
I've read forums and docs here and tried everything.