I have one question about template system. Do I have option to create different graphical interface for each of menu category?
... like this:
- home have two columns in red and blue colors
- about-us have two columns and two rows with black and white colors
Yes. If I've understood you correctly, for different pages to have different templates, you either:
* create new page types (eg extend Page) and make new template files with the same name or,
* use '[url=http://doc.silverstripe.com/doku.php?id=templates&s=render#calling_templates_from_php_code]renderWith[/url]' to apply different templates to the same page class.
I try to add this code but this sistem doesn't work.
(On domain http://www.modnidodatki.com)
I need something like:
- predstavitev using: Sunflower theme
- modni dodatki za Ã…Â¾ene using: hairdresser
- modni dodatki za moÃ…Â¡ke using: GoldShire
or someting less complicated :-)
I have one theme, but each of menu (pages and subpages) using one theme, but diferent html code
So you want different themes for different sections? if they are completely different themes you need to set a line - SSViewer::set_theme('themename'); What you might have to do is have a switch statement in your Page.php Controller in the init() function which does something like
case 'home' :