31 October 2008 at 12:01am
I have one question about template system. Do I have option to create different graphical interface for each of menu category?
... like this:
- home have two columns in red and blue colors
- about-us have two columns and two rows with black and white colors
31 October 2008 at 7:01am
(Last edited: 31 October 2008 7:02am),
Yes. If I've understood you correctly, for different pages to have different templates, you either:
* create new page types (eg extend Page) and make new template files with the same name or,
* use '[url=http://doc.silverstripe.com/doku.php?id=templates&s=render#calling_templates_from_php_code]renderWith[/url]' to apply different templates to the same page class.
2 November 2008 at 2:11am
(Last edited: 2 November 2008 3:56am),
I try to add this code but this sistem doesn't work.
(On domain http://www.modnidodatki.com)
I need something like:
- predstavitev using: Sunflower theme
- modni dodatki za Ã…Â¾ene using: hairdresser
- modni dodatki za moÃ…Â¡ke using: GoldShire
or someting less complicated :-)
I have one theme, but each of menu (pages and subpages) using one theme, but diferent html code
3 November 2008 at 11:33am
So you want different themes for different sections? if they are completely different themes you need to set a line - SSViewer::set_theme('themename'); What you might have to do is have a switch statement in your Page.php Controller in the init() function which does something like
case 'home' :