Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

v2.2.2 Image or file upload function doesn't work

5 Posts   1582 Views

kudesign

Community Member, 64 Posts

1 November 2008 at 12:58pm

Fist of all, good job on the cms!!
I am a new user of Silverstripe v2.2.2. After installation, most things work except when I tried to upload an image clicking on 'upload' button, nothing happens, where shall I look to resolve this bug?

Much appreciate your feedback!

kudesign

1 November 2008 at 1:10pm

I am using Firefox 3, have tried to allow pop up window, still with no luck! then I tried to log-in to SS in IE, and it works.

This is an 'Image upload bug' with Firefox 3. SS team, is there a fix for this? thank you!

kudesign

2 November 2008 at 12:51am

IE pops up a file browser window, but still it does not upload multiple photos properly. It logs me out during photo upload... Is anyone having the same problem?

I am trying out the silverstripe gallery, and could not seem to use FTP software to manually upload photos into the server? i am pulling my hair out, could anyone help please~~

thanks in advance!!

kudesign

2 November 2008 at 10:57am

Just to clarify, the image upload bug is within the text editor (when you click on the 'Image' insert icon, not in the main admin Nav "Files & Images".

Files uploads OK under "Files & Images" area!

Why am I talking to myself in this forum? where is everyone? :)

txf

Community Member, 2 Posts

11 December 2008 at 3:51pm

Edited: 11/12/2008 3:53pm

The same problem these days, look's like the image uploader not work with flash10, flash9 is ok, i don't know how to fix it this bug. ...sos...