Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Javascript error after enabling multi language


Reply


2 Posts   2954 Views

Avatar
antonio.volpon

Community Member, 8 Posts

18 November 2008 at 2:45am

Hello.

I'm using the latest version of Silverstripe and I enablen in _conf.php the multilanguage support. I recreated tables and found the new label "translations".

However, when i try to add a new language I receive a "Javascript parse error" in red near the bottom of the admin page. I tried it in Firefox and Chrome and both shows the same error.

Did i forget anything?

Thanks,
Antonio

Avatar
SImoX

Community Member, 11 Posts

10 December 2008 at 10:01pm

I resolved partially the problem going in CMSMain.php (into CMS folder) and changing

FormResponse::add("$('Form_AddPageOptionsForm').getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('input')[0].disabled=true;");

into

FormResponse::add("$('Form_AddPageOptionsForm').getElementsByTagName('div')[2].getElementsByTagName('input')[0].disabled=true;");

and

FormResponse::add("$('Form_AddPageOptionsForm').getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('input')[0].disabled=false;");

into

FormResponse::add("$('Form_AddPageOptionsForm').getElementsByTagName('div')[2].getElementsByTagName('input')[0].disabled=false;");

(in my file at rows 1293 and 1299). Let me know. bye