Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Installation Problems with 2.2.3

2 Posts   1334 Views

textura

Community Member, 3 Posts

29 November 2008 at 12:35pm

Help!

I am having problems with the basic installation. When I run install.php, I get the following:

==========

Installing SilverStripe...

I am now running through the installation steps (this should take about 30 seconds)

If you receive a fatal error, refresh this page to continue the installation
# Creating 'tutorial/_config.php'...
# Creating /[CUT]/silverstripe-v2.2.3/tutorial/_config.php
# Creating '.htaccess' file...
# Creating /[CUT]/silverstripe-v2.2.3/.htaccess
# Building database schema...

Fatal error: Class 'Page_Controller' not found in /home/.sites/35/site106/web/silverstripe-v2.2.3/sapphire/core/model/GhostPage.php on line 101

========

I have looked for Class Page_Controller through the PHP source files but can't find it. What have I done wrong and how do I fix it?

System config:

PHP: 5.2.3
Apache: 2.0.52
MySQL: 4.1.20

textura

Community Member, 3 Posts

2 December 2008 at 8:22am

Well I've got a bit further.

I finally tracked down that Page.php file was missing from mySite. Uploaded and now I
get a bit further. The error message is now

Fatal error: DATABASE ERROR: Couldn't run query: SELECT `Permission`.*, `Permission`.ID, if(`Permission`.ClassName,`Permission`.ClassName,'Permission') AS RecordClassName FROM `Permission` WHERE (`Code` = 'ADMIN') ORDER BY ID LIMIT 1 | Unknown column 'Permission.ID' in 'field list' in /home/.sites/35/site106/web/silverstripe-v2.2.3/sapphire/core/model/Database.php on line 431

I have had a look at the database using phpMyAdmin, and it agrees that there is no field called ID (there is tid, pid and rid). So what is wrong?