Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

noticed that a field called 'Country' appears twice

Go to End

2 Posts   2461 Views

freeyland

Community Member, 22 Posts

6 August 2007 at 10:49pm

Edited: 06/08/2007 11:03pm

I've installed silverstripe.2.1.DailyBuild.2007-08-01
and I get following error when clicking to edit a user account in the security admin part:

ERROR:Error 256: collateDataFields() I noticed that a field called 'Country' appears twice. At l28 in C:\xampp\htdocs\projects\AJAX\silverstripe-v2.0\sapphire\forms\FieldSet.php user_error(collateDataFields() I noticed that a field called 'Country' appears twice.,256) line 28 of FieldSet.php FieldSet->collateDataFields(Array) line 17 of FieldSet.php FieldSet->dataFields() line 421 of Form.php Form->loadDataFrom(Member) line 176 of MemberTableField.php MemberTableField->DetailForm() line of call_user_func_array(Array,Array) line 376 of ViewableData.php ViewableData->XML_val(DetailForm,,1) line 19 of .cacheC..xampp.htdocs.projects.AJAX.silverstripe-v2.0.sapphire.templates.ComplexTableField_popup.ss include(C:\WINDOWS\Temp\silverstripe-cache\.cacheC..xampp.htdocs.projects.AJAX.silverstripe-v2.0.sapphire.templates.ComplexTableField_popup.ss) line 190 of SSViewer.php SSViewer->process(MemberTableField) line 720 of ViewableData.php ViewableData->renderWith(ComplexTableField_popup) line 349 of ComplexTableField.php ComplexTableField->edit() line 523 of Form.php Form->callfieldmethod(Array,Form) line 134 of Controller.php Controller->run(Array) line 48 of Director.php Director::direct(/admin/security/index/1) line 101 of main.php

freeyland

Community Member, 22 Posts

7 August 2007 at 1:18am

I removed the forum module and now the problem is solved. SO probably there is a conflict between e-commerce and forum module. I checked in the member table and now 1 of the two country columns is removed.
To who do I report this ?