Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Warning: Warning: there are two 'XXXXX' files | "_config.php" nowhere to be found

2 Posts   1330 Views

gonzalina_jufiffi

1 Post

22 August 2007 at 5:07pm

xmedeko has responded to a problem outlined at: http://www.silverstripe.com/bugs/flat/3067?showPost=3114

where a /db/build of a site returns a laundry list of something along the lines of:

Warning: Warning: there are two 'AssetAdmin' files: '/kunden/homepages/0/d214712168/htdocs/cms/code/AssetAdmin.php' and '/kunden/homepages/0/d214712168/htdocs/./cms/code/AssetAdmin.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /homepages/0/d214712168/htdocs/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 136

The solution mentions a simple problem with a _config.php file in the tutorial that needs to be disabled in the tutorial folder. I can't find it in my installed site, I checked the silverstripe-v2.0.2b.tar.gz file for it and I've searched a local installation for the file, and cannot find this file.

why is this? does anyone have any suggestions?

Any ideas?

poseydozer

Community Member, 8 Posts

26 September 2007 at 11:32am

Edited: 26/09/2007 11:32am

I have also run into this problem. Did you find a solution?