Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Warning: Warning: there are two 'XXXXX' files | "_config.php" nowhere to be found

2 Posts   1280 Views

gonzalina_jufiffi

22 August 2007 at 5:07pm 1 Post

xmedeko has responded to a problem outlined at: http://www.silverstripe.com/bugs/flat/3067?showPost=3114

where a /db/build of a site returns a laundry list of something along the lines of:

Warning: Warning: there are two 'AssetAdmin' files: '/kunden/homepages/0/d214712168/htdocs/cms/code/AssetAdmin.php' and '/kunden/homepages/0/d214712168/htdocs/./cms/code/AssetAdmin.php'. This might mean that the wrong code is being used. in /homepages/0/d214712168/htdocs/sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 136

The solution mentions a simple problem with a _config.php file in the tutorial that needs to be disabled in the tutorial folder. I can't find it in my installed site, I checked the silverstripe-v2.0.2b.tar.gz file for it and I've searched a local installation for the file, and cannot find this file.

why is this? does anyone have any suggestions?

Any ideas?

poseydozer

26 September 2007 at 11:32am (Last edited: 26 September 2007 11:32am), Community Member, 8 Posts

I have also run into this problem. Did you find a solution?