Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

New SubscribeForm results in fatal error when opened

Go to End

3 Posts   2362 Views

bernd

9 Posts

23 August 2007 at 3:14am

Edited: 23/08/2007 3:36am

Fatal error: Call to a member function getRecord() on a non-object in /path/to/sstripe/sapphire/forms/CheckboxSetField.php on line 20

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or a problem with my installation; it does not seem to be common.

Edit: Sorry for the low quality report - I should add that I'm running MySQL 4 and PHP5 (from MacPorts) on an Intel Mac. SilverStripe version is 2.02b.

bernd

9 Posts

24 August 2007 at 5:56am

I got on Aug 6th's daily build now; let's see.

I noticed the following so far:
* there's a css error on the login page of the cms where the input fields are set over the "Email address" and "password" text above them on FF 2. (see attached pic).
* on the installer checks page, the slash seems to be misplaced in the field where it tells you which paths need to be writable.

So, nothing serious so far, but that could be prettier.

bernd

9 Posts

25 August 2007 at 5:08am

Edited: 25/08/2007 5:10am

OK, got to try it now with the mentioned daily.

The attached pic is what I get to see after clicking the "Go" button for creating a subscription form.

Same configuration as before, browser is FF2/Mac.

The full error message:
---------------------
Error in Ajax evaluator on line 974: invalid flag after regular expression
Notice: Undefined index: CustomParameter in /Users/bhaug/Sites/ss-daily/sapphire/forms/EditableFormField.php on line 161

Notice: Undefined index: CanDelete in /Users/bhaug/Sites/ss-daily/sapphire/forms/EditableFormField.php on line 161

Notice: Undefined index: CustomParameter in /Users/bhaug/Sites/ss-daily/sapphire/forms/EditableFormField.php on line 161

Notice: Undefined index: Rows in /Users/bhaug/Sites/ss-daily/sapphire/forms/EditableFormField.php on line 161

Notice: Undefined index: Options in /Users/bhaug/Sites/ss-daily/sapphire/forms/EditableFormField.php on line 161

Notice: Undefined variable: optionNumber in /Users/bhaug/Sites/ss-daily/sapphire/forms/EditableRadioField.php on line 153

Notice: Undefined variable: optionNumber in /Users/bhaug/Sites/ss-daily/sapphire/forms/EditableRadioField.php on line 155

Notice: Undefined variable: optionData in /Users/bhaug/Sites/ss-daily/sapphire/forms/EditableRadioField.php on line 156

Notice: Undefined variable: optionNumber in /Users/bhaug/Sites/ss-daily/sapphire/forms/EditableRadioField.php on line 157

Notice: Undefined variable: optionNumber in /Users/bhaug/Sites/ss-daily/sapphire/forms/EditableRadioField.php on line 161

Notice: Undefined variable: optionData in /Users/bhaug/Sites/ss-daily/sapphire/forms/EditableRadioField.php on line 156
var tree = $('sitetree'); var newNode = tree.createTreeNode("new-SubscribeForm-0-1", "New SubscribeForm", "SubscribeForm"); node = tree.getTreeNodeByIdx(0); if(!node){ node = tree.getTreeNodeByIdx(0); } node.open(); node.appendTreeNode(newNode); newNode.selectTreeNode();
---------------------

This was my first action on a brand-new install.