Hmmm, that is very funny!
The draft site works fine, but the real site does not work! I am getting the following error:
FATAL ERROR: None of these templates can be found: SiteTree.ss, DataObject.ss<br />
At line 53 in /home/winsboroughconz/www/sapphire/core/SSViewer.php<br />
The cms is in perfect order.
I did delete all the php files in my code page, and thus, for a moment, the pages did not have the right template files available (I rebuilt the database).
Then I put everything back in.
I just checked my CMS, everything is in perfect order.
Hmmm, I going to reinstall from scratch I think.
Thanks for all your help