Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

SilverStripe 2.1.0-rc2

11 Posts   6816 Views

shrimp

26 September 2007 at 3:46pm 5 Posts

I'm getting errors when I install the forum module. I get two warnings, one telling me that there are two BBcodeparsers and another saying that I have two TextParsers.

The forum installs, but when I tried it, some of the links didn't work (I believe logging in as admin onto the forums (or something like that). It however worked when I went straight to my admin/ directory)

siulun

27 September 2007 at 12:19am 14 Posts

xeraa:
I'm getting the same errors as you are on a fresh install on Vista + Apache 2.2 + PHP5 + Mysql.

It won't be because you're running on localhost:8080 that the rewrite failed - I installed a virtual host and my apache is running on :80. It's probably something in the script itself that can't handle it properly.

I just tried installing on XP + Apache 2.0 + PHP5 + Mysql and I'm getting this error when installing on install.php:

If you receive a fatal error, refresh this page to continue the installation
# Creating 'tutorial/_config.php'...
# Creating '.htaccess' file...
# Building database schema...
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class HTTPResponse in D:\websites\test\sapphire\core\control\HTTPResponse.php on line 143

Jedateach

1 October 2007 at 5:26pm Forum Moderator, 227 Posts

Collin, I've fixed that bug now. Cheers.