Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo

Error in newsletters section of cms. Fatal error: Argument 1 passed to TabSet::push() must be an instance of Tab, called in /home/www/web11/web/elmswood/sapphire/forms/FieldSet.php on line 52 and defined in /home/www/web11/web/elmswood/sapphire/forms/TabS

Go to End

3 Posts   1869 Views

CodaGirl

4 Posts

24 September 2007 at 11:37pm

Im getting this error everytime I click on a left nav option in the newsletters section. eg. 'Drafts', Sent Items' etc

Fatal error: Argument 1 passed to TabSet::push() must be an instance of Tab, called in /home/www/web11/web/elmswood/sapphire/forms/FieldSet.php on line 52 and defined in /home/www/web11/web/elmswood/sapphire/forms/TabSet.php on line 71

I was having trouble with the newsletter signup form not adding the details to the database, so i just upgraded to 2.1.0rc1 to see if that would fix it. The form is submitting and submitted details are showing up under the 'Submissions' tab in the 'Site Content' area, but nothing is showing up in the 'Newsletters' area and im now getting these errors.

Please let me know if you need any more info

aiekon

7 Posts

9 October 2007 at 6:27am

I am receiving this error too. Has anyone figured out a fix for this?

- Thanks

dio5

Community Member, 501 Posts

14 October 2007 at 1:16am

Yep, me too... not sure if something must be set up initially before this to work, but giving a fatal error is never a good thing :-)

Experiencing this in SS2.1 rc1 and in SS2.1 stable version.