Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Archive /

Our old forums are still available as a read-only archive.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, simon_w

Gallery 0.2.1

6 Posts   1848 Views

thbeh

Community Member, 6 Posts

3 October 2007 at 1:30pm

Could not get the gallery module to work. Any pointers?
I also read through the tutorial and wondering where should I put <% include GalleryPageContent %> because i can't find the GalleryPage.ss

Thanks

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

3 October 2007 at 5:13pm

GalleryPage.ss should be in the gallery/templates/layout/GalleryPage.ss or you can override this is your theme folder.

Could not get the gallery module to work?

First off have you rebuilt the database which should add a couple of things like GalleryPage to the database

thbeh

3 October 2007 at 5:28pm

Yes, the db have been rebuild and did not notice any errors. I could not find the path to the GalleryPage.ss file. I have checked the tar file and it is also not in there.
Thanks

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

3 October 2007 at 5:36pm

Edited: 05/10/2007 9:27am

ah it looks like there is no GalleryPage.ss anymore included within the module. So what you must do is make a GalleryPage.ss inside themes/your_themes/templates/Layout/ and add the <% include GalleryPageContent %> or you can add that to the themes/your_themes/templates/Layout/Page.ss file somewhere in with $Content, $Form etc.

thbeh

3 October 2007 at 9:34pm

Ok. That seems to work. Thanks a lot.

Balajee

2 Posts

12 October 2007 at 8:57am

Hi , I am trying to get the gallery module intergrated to the silverstripe.

I downloaded the gallery module onto the root, ran /db/build from the silverstripe url,

I added the <% include GalleryPageContent %> themes/blackcandy/templates/Layout/Page.ss

After refreshing the page with flush
i dont see the galley tab , nor the cms displays and gallery page.

What am i missing out here, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,Balajee