4 February 2010 at 12:37pm
(Last edited: 25 February 2010 10:55am),
I'm building my first site with silverstripe and, in general, I'm very impressed with it. I'd be grateful for advice with a problem I've just encountered.
Running SS 2.3.5, I have installed 0.2.1 of the blog module and enabled WYSIWYG editing according to http://www.silverstripe.org/archive/show/185873#post185873. Although my [url=http://romseychoir.dbrenton.com/news-and-events/]blog front page[/url] is showing text rendered as it should be, SS is serving the full post using escape characters, so that my headings are showing as marked-up plain text rather than in properly rendered styles.
Many thanks for responding. Apologies for not getting back to you. I did have the code you mention in my BlogEntry.ss file but, owing to this issue, have decided not to pursue using the blog module at least until the production release of 2.4 and a compatible blog module that, I hope, will resolve this issue.