Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Blog Module /

Discuss the Blog Module.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Error at line 1324 of /framework/model/DataObject.php

Go to End

5 Posts   2717 Views

albere

Community Member, 6 Posts

15 January 2013 at 7:11am

I can view the articles I created earlier for the blog module but I can no longer access the blog holder page in admin. I get the error:
Error at line 1324 of ...../framework/model/DataObject.php

Anyone had any experience of this error? Just looking for clues.

Pix

Community Member, 158 Posts

25 January 2013 at 7:51am

Edited: 25/01/2013 7:54am

Did you install the widget module? I am getting the same error after installing the widget module in SS 3.0.3. If I remove the widget module and rebuild, the error goes away.

Disappointing. I should have just stuck with SS 2.4.7, so far SS3 makes me sad. I love the new admin, but after dealing with performance issues and all of these little problems I need a drink.

Pix

Community Member, 158 Posts

25 January 2013 at 9:01am

You might try the branch of the blog moduleon github 'ss3-fixes', it seems to have fixed the issue for me:

https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-blog/tree/ss3-fixes

s_a_m_y

Community Member, 31 Posts

30 January 2013 at 1:49am

Same problem here with a fresh install. Tried the blog-fix but now I get a new error message.

[User Warning] None of these templates can be found in theme ": WidgetAreaEditor.ss
GET /admin/pages/edit/show/8
Line 670 in /framework/vier/SSViewer.php

Source
if(!$this->chosenTemplates){
$templateList=(is_array($templateList)) ? $templateList:array($templateList);

user_error("Noe of these templates can be found in theme""
.self::current_theme()."":".implode(".ss,",$templateList).".ss,E_USER_WARNING);
}

This message will only show after a reload of BlogHolder (admin panel) for a second and then somehow autoscrolls down to the admin area which oddly enough still is displayed. I cannot scroll up to the top of the page to read the error message nor can I scroll down to the area where I can usually save changes to the page. So I only get to see a limited part of the page.

The error messages to me hints more in direction of a widget-module problem rather than a blog problem. I am not a code crack so I am pretty lost here and require different blog widgets for a project. Would rather stick to SS3. Anyone else experience this and found a solution?

Thanks,
Samy

s_a_m_y

Community Member, 31 Posts

30 January 2013 at 2:22am

Ok. Did get it solved after a fresh install and then using the fixed blog. Apparently "updating" the files and running a dev/build and flush didn't do it...