Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Blog Module /

Discuss the Blog Module.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Sidebar and Content won't align?

2 Posts   1654 Views

Jwilcox

Community Member, 1 Post

18 June 2009 at 1:55am

I have been trying to get a blog to work on my site for a few days now. At first there was no sidebar and the content was spanning the whole wrapper. Then there was a sidebar and my content was in the right section like it was supposed to be BUT it started where the sidebar ended - leaving a huge gap at the start of the blog content.

At this point I know how my content showing up in the right place but my sidebar has completely disapeered.

I have tried changing the size of my content area down as I thought it was possible there wasn't enough room for both divs horizontally but nothing changed. My sidebar floats left and my content floats right.

I have tried to troubleshoot this for hours and it is exhausting :) Can somebody please offer some suggestions to fix what is going on?

For your assistance I'll give you one giant cyber hug :)

Attached Files
Nivanka

Community Member, 400 Posts

6 July 2009 at 2:12am

Edited: 06/07/2009 2:12am

in that screen shot I dont see any side bar at all.

As you have described your sidebar is left floated and your content is right floated I think that reducing some width from either from your sidebar or content area will fix the problem. If you can show up the template code I think someone will be able to give a proper answer.