Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Blog Module /

Discuss the Blog Module.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Blog h2 h3 title tags

Go to End

19 Posts   2649 Views

steve_nyhof

Community Member, 224 Posts

17 November 2009 at 2:07am

Edited: 17/11/2009 2:21am

Sense we are on the topic of the Blog. And just so you know, I just downloaded it a few days ago (Nov 10ish).

There are no icons in the editor. I added some where the other modules typically have them, but nothing showed up.

---

Also, if anyone can point to help on the browse by date link - gives an error. I tried the points that Aaron mentioned but that didn't do the trick.

Attached Files
Double-A-Ron

Community Member, 604 Posts

17 November 2009 at 2:44am

Hi Steve,

This is one of the problems I talked about because your blog code is sitting in a folder called "blog-0.2.1". If you used Firebug to inspect those icons, you would see that they are probably hard coded to something like "/blog/images/blogpage-file.gif".

Changing the name of the directory to "blog" as reccommended in the docs (http://doc.silverstripe.org/doku.php?id=modules:blog:installation) will see these icons work.

As for your other question, I don't understand what you are asking sorry. And it's probably time you started a new thread as it's a completely different topic. :-)

Aaron

steve_nyhof

Community Member, 224 Posts

17 November 2009 at 4:31am

Edited: 17/11/2009 4:35am

Aaron, you have been very kind to have tried to help. It was my inability to explain what I wanted.

I am currently deleting ,dev/build, then uploading the "blog" folder again. I will give this a try, thank you

Steve

___

:) That worked, the icons are back -thank you

Go to Top