Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Connect With Other SilverStripe Members /

For all SilverStripe-related topics that don't fit into any of the categories above.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

continuous knowledge contribution

Go to End

Kam

Community Member, 1 Post

10 April 2011 at 7:39am

Hi everybody,

First of all my name is Kamarul Hashim, I am a Doctoral Candidate at AUT University, New Zealand.My research area is on understanding user's behavior in online communities. In my doctoral study, my focus is to understand user's continuous knowledge contribution behavior using business online communities. This forum is well known for its extensive knowledge sharing activities. Thus justifying why I chose this community as one of my research sample. Furthermore to maintain the vibrant within this community it is important to understand what are the factors that might influence members' continuous knowledge contribution behavior.

Therefore I am happy to invite those with experience contributing knowledge using this forum to participate in my web survey. Knowledge contributor is not limited to those who have posted new articles or solutions into the forum but also including members who have posted answer to asked questions and redirect others to potential resources (other web pages/post or individuals).The information from this web survey will be used for my doctoral thesis. To access the web survey please click on the link below:

https://www.survs.com/survey/A8JNBBXX62

I really appreciate your time and effort to participate in this web survey. Again thank you very much.
*P/S: Sorry if my call for participation is considered as misusing the community.

Sincerely,
Kamarul Hashim