Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Content Editor Discussions /

Forum for content editors and CMS users.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Tiny MCE content CSS

2 Posts   1857 Views

monn

Community Member, 1 Post

19 January 2010 at 4:51pm

Hi guys,

I've had a search around for this, and while I've found information none of it seemed to either work or be applicable.

All I want to be able to do is have 'typography.css' and 'layout.css' included in the content editor, Tiny MCE. Now from what i read this should happen by default, and is the intended usage, having these 2 CSS files included in both the content editor and the front end to maintain consistency.

Before I understood this I removed some references to these files thinking i didnt need them, instead favouring my own naming/method for CSS. So the question is how do I get them back in the content editor? I thought they might have been magically included in the content editor when either doing the old style of CSS inclusion in a page type:

Requirements::themedCSS("layout");

or the newer way, <% require themedCSS(hiive) %>

Neither of these seems to have any affect on whats included in to the content editor, so id assume there is a config file or sorts for tiny mce that controls this, I've looked but haven't found anything.

Thanks.

Devlin

Community Member, 225 Posts

20 January 2010 at 3:36am

Hi,

You might want to try:

HtmlEditorConfig::get()->setOption('content_css',project().'/css/typography.css, '.project().'/css/layout.css');

[url]http://doc.silverstripe.org/doku.php?id=htmleditorconfig[/url]