Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Customising the CMS /

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Booking System with Silverstripe...How?

Go to End

10 Posts   8851 Views

biapar

Forum Moderator, 435 Posts

26 August 2010 at 11:24pm

Hi,

How is possible to create a booking system with Silverstripe? Have you any ideas or example

Carbon Crayon

Community Member, 598 Posts

27 August 2010 at 12:29pm

Hi Biapar,

It's perfectly possible, just depends on what level of system you need, payments? Calendar? etc.

I created a reasonably basic booking system and booking manager using model admin for this site: www.fit-bootcamp.com

Not sure if it's anything like you are looking for, but if you have any questionss just let me know :)

Aram

biapar

28 August 2010 at 10:35pm

Hi,

I see your site, but I would to build rental car booking system...

swaiba

Forum Moderator, 1899 Posts

26 October 2010 at 4:55am

Hi biapar,

I've created a very comprehensive booking system for outdoor activity and leisure industry - www.bookinglive.co.uk (you can see it running as www.nwscnotts.com and www.air-sphere.com). It is very custom to that particular industry and although built on silverstripe (with several area being made into modules, eventually) it is closed. But same as Aram said, it you want to know more drop me a line...

Bookings can be very simple or very complex depending on the industry, there are many things about renting a car that are going to be very particular to that industry.

Barry

biapar

11 November 2010 at 1:48am

Hi,

but for a simple booking hotel room?
Can I use event calendar module?

Thank you

cumquat

Community Member, 201 Posts

30 December 2010 at 8:50am

Hi Aram,

I'd be interested in finding out a bit more more about how you did that bootcamp booking system, i need to do something similar for a friends Bed and Breakfast place, they want to take bookings online and at the moment i'm not really sure how to go about it. Any help greatly appreciated.

regards

Mick

edenview

Community Member, 13 Posts

3 February 2011 at 5:01pm

I am interested in an accommodation, rental, booking system module for silverstripe.

sirvoy

Community Member, 1 Post

12 July 2011 at 10:53pm

Would an online hotel booking system work? We have a simple plugin that you can put on your website, to accept online bookings. Should work nicely together with your Silverstripe website. Take a look at http://www.sirvoy.com

Go to Top