Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Customising the CMS /

Safari Bug

2 Posts   1186 Views

hunman

Community Member, 18 Posts

7 March 2011 at 12:17am

Hello,

I get a strange UI bug only in Safari. The following JS source( it keeps changing ) is displayed on top of the Admin UI when I click one of the menu items:

('calendardate') == -1 || this.value) { return $('Form_EditForm').validate(this); } else { return true; } } } }, '#Form_EditForm textarea' : { initialise: function() { if(!this.old_onblur) this.old_onblur = function() { return true; } if(!this.old_onfocus) this.old_onfocus = function() { return true; } }, onblur : function() { if(this.old_onblur()) { return $('Form_EditForm').validate(this); } } }, '#Form_EditForm select' : { initialise: function() { if(!this.old_onblur) this.old_onblur = function() { return true; } }, onblur : function() { if(this.old_onblur()) { return $('Form_EditForm').validate(this); } } } }); //]]>

I am attaching the screenshot of the of the UI.

I have checked after installing latest Silverstripe , still I get the same error again.

How do I remove the above error ?

Attached Files
neilcreagh

Community Member, 95 Posts

4 April 2011 at 11:52pm

Edited: 04/04/2011 11:55pm

Hi, did you manage to get this sorted? I'm having the same issue.
EDIT: I saw this message from Willr on another post "Make sure all your files uploaded successfully and then try reload the cms - yoursite.com/admin?flush=1"

The message disappeared for me when I flushed the admin section.