Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Customising the CMS /

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Attach an image to a new Page/Dataobject

Go to End

23 Posts   7376 Views

Optic Blaze

Community Member, 190 Posts

17 October 2012 at 5:59am

Edited: 17/10/2012 6:02am

@martinD
Yes it does. It also handles the multiple uploads very well and you have the option to add titles to all the images at once and then save them with one click. On the front end side it could do with a bit of sprucing up. I am going to try and incorporate PrettyPhoto to make it more flexible

Rodskagg

Community Member, 26 Posts

6 February 2013 at 4:01am

Will this be fixed soon? I think it's an extremely stupid "feature" that doesn't make sense to "regular" Silverstripe editors/users. I have a similar problem with many_many and belongs_many_many relationship, where I get an exception saying: "ManyManyList::add() can't be called until a foreign ID is set" if I select any of the many_many objects (and then click create) before creating the parent object.

Ingo

Forum Moderator, 801 Posts

26 April 2013 at 9:31pm

I've added some suggestions on the related ticket (https://github.com/silverstripe/sapphire/issues/1606), anybody keen to pick up the existing work and finish it? I agree that it would be a major productivity boost for CMS users.

neilcreagh

Community Member, 136 Posts

9 August 2013 at 10:12pm

That ticket is marked as closed, does this mean that the issue is fixed in the latest version (3.1) ?

MarcusDalgren

Community Member, 288 Posts

9 August 2013 at 10:15pm

Yes this is fixed in the 3.1 branch.

Martin D.

Community Member, 21 Posts

9 August 2013 at 11:42pm

Good news!

camfindlay

Forum Moderator, 267 Posts

10 August 2013 at 8:08am

Happy face. Awesome stuff! 3.1 is shaping up nicely :)

Go to Top