Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Customising the CMS /

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Silverstrip Pro?

Go to End

3 Posts   1490 Views

johnd01

Community Member, 7 Posts

8 September 2009 at 11:23am

I am looking for someone to serve as my go to guy for all things silverstripe This, of course, will be paid (hourly or by project). I am primarily looking for someone who can take a psd and theme it well into SilverStripe. Does anyone here have any references or do this kind of work themselves?

Thank You

Bruce B

Community Member, 164 Posts

8 September 2009 at 3:55pm

I may be able to help. I've been building Silverstripe based sites since May 2008. My profile has a few of the sites I've built in SS. They are all based on my own html/css code since prior to that I was primarily a designer/builder of static sites. Silverstripe has certainly made the transition to a CMS relatively easy.

cheers
bruce
bbowden@frogmouth.com.au

dhensby

Community Member, 253 Posts

9 September 2009 at 1:05am

Edited: 10/09/2009 1:53am

Hey johndo1,

I run a company called Better Brief, we are a small web development company that has been running for about a year and a half. We are based in London, UK and have worked with clients remotely to produce many sites.

We have been using SilverStripe for about 8 months and are very familiar with it, implementing lots of different modules and different bespoke features for clients. We have made use of a wide variety of aspects available to us as developers which make it far easier for users to manage the site in the CMS.

Our team also includes a programmer who worked at GPMD who are the official SilverStripe partners for the UK. So we have plenty of experience and expertese with SS.

If you give me an e-mail i can give you some more info.

EDIT: REMOVED E-MAIL ADDRESS

Dan