Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Customising the CMS /

Custom Theme and Aligning problem

3 Posts   777 Views

CHKM

Community Member, 7 Posts

13 October 2009 at 8:16am

Edited: 13/10/2009 8:18am

Hi there, sorry for the topic spam. I'm nearly finished customising promise!

I am adapting a theme I haven't created myself as my CSS is a little rusty but I'm having an issue with the background and page alignment after its been through the SS engine.

I have tested this site before it goes through, in the zip below you can see a picture of how its supposed to look and how it actually looks.

I know its a little cheeky to ask but can anyone think of why this alignment and background are being removed by silverstripe?

[Please find octheme.zip attached, theres a picture and the full theme in there in case you want to test/review it]

Just a final note: sorry its all in general.css while i'm testing (i prefer it in one) but will spread them out when its done ^^

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given!

Attached Files
CHKM

Community Member, 7 Posts

13 October 2009 at 11:03am

update, got the center sorted using text-align: center; in the CSS however for some strange reason its taking my background-color: #000000; as background-color= "really annoying blue"; can anyone give any hints as to why its shooting out such a bright blue instead of black please?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5513 Posts

13 October 2009 at 4:25pm

Have you installed Firebug for firefox? Really useful plugin and should help you debug the background issue.