Welcome to SilverStripe open-source community, hope you enjoy your stay!
This forum is for the discussion and sharing of knowledge, technical tips and tricks relating to the New Zealand Government Common Web Platform use of SilverStripe CMS and Framework.
In participating on this site, you will be deemed to have agreed to the following "house rules":
1. Please read our more general SilverStripe community guidelines for the forum.
2. Be respectful; no flaming, or deliberate personal attacks, do not use offensive, inflammatory or provocative language (this includes swearing and obscene or vulgar comments).
3. Before posting a new question ensure you have searched the wider SilverStripe developer forum as there may already be discussion and solutions available.
4. Be constructive in your answers, keep threads to one topic (start a new thread if need be), aim to discuss and then converge on an accepted answer. If the question can be accepted as "solved" the original poster should add the prefix flag [solved] to the original topic title.
5. This is an open and public space for you to use, please refrain from posting private conversations or information of a sensitive nature such as addresses, phone numbers, email addresses that belong to you or others.
6. The forum is NOT actively monitored by the CWP platform team, it is a space for interaction between agencies, vendors and the wider open-source SilverStripe developer community. It is a space for those using CWP and SilverStripe CMS to help others and themselves.
7. Please search for an existing topic and add to the conversation before starting a new one to avoid duplication of discussion if possible.
8. This is not a space to raise defects, bugs or service requests.These should be logged either in the CWP service desk or directly on the github open-source code as "issues" for SilverStripe CMS, Framework or specific modules.
9. Do not breach the law or encourage others to do so (this includes defamation, breaching privacy, breaching another person’s intellectual property rights such as copyright, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court).
10. Do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product or service.