Version 1.0.4 of the CWP Basic Recipe has been released on 26 August 2014.
With that, version 1.0.3 has been marked to become unsupported on 26 February 2016.
When do you need to perform this upgrade?
There is no deadline for this upgrade, though please note the date above for when the version is no longer supported.
If your current version is becoming unsupported you will need to schedule an upgrade. The list of releases and when they will become unsupported is available here - [url=https://www.cwp.govt.nz/guides/core-technical-documentation/common-web-platform-core/en/releases]CWP Versions and Support Deadlines[/url].
Information to help manage upgrades is [url=https://www.cwp.govt.nz/features/common-web-platform-services-explained/#releasemanagement]here[/url].
What is in release 1.0.4?
This release tracks the Framework release 3.1.6 and fixes some module bugs. The highlights are:
- Addition of five new modules: external links checker, mime validator, select upload, spell check, and hybrid sessions
- Several fixes to usability issues with advanced workflow module.
- Additional support for active disaster recovery server configurations, with functionality provided by the hybrid sessions module to allow for transportable user session data.
- Support for atom syndication format.
- Additional CMS reports.
- Spellchecking available in en_NZ and mi_NZ locales.
- Improved and extended documentation.
The full release notes for 1.0.4 can be found [url=https://www.cwp.govt.nz/guides/core-technical-documentation/common-web-platform-core/en/releases/cwp-recipe-basic-1.0.4/]here[/url].
Technical Upgrade Guide
A description for technical staff on how to carry out an upgrade is found [url=https://www.cwp.govt.nz/guides/core-technical-documentation/common-web-platform-core/en/development-tutorials/upgrading]here[/url].