Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Data Model Questions /

Couldn't get Site Tree1


Reply


4 Posts   2106 Views

Avatar
delcon

Community Member, 9 Posts

28 May 2010 at 12:01am

Hi

I have a problem with control children

when called control children, sapphire throws an error:

Error at \sapphire\core\model\Versioned.php line 853: Versioned::get_version: Couldn't get SiteTree.1

Pages seam to be ok in Admin...

How could I trace this problem?

Tried to create a new ListPage with new children doesn't help....

delcon

Avatar
MonkeyFish

Community Member, 12 Posts

21 April 2011 at 12:01pm

I had a similar problem. Ran /dev/build/?flush=1 and ran the following mysql query REPAIR TABLE SiteTree using PHPMyAdmin. Not sure what fixed it but i suspect it was a corrupt SiteTree table.

Avatar
johnmblack

Community Member, 61 Posts

19 May 2011 at 2:25am

Alternate solution, from: http://silverstripe.org/releases-and-announcements/show/13992

"I have just had this problem. I found the cookie was the problem. Clear your cookies and you should be able to re-login using the same browser"

Avatar
MartinPhone

Community Member, 57 Posts

15 May 2013 at 12:40pm

I had this same problem - I found I had links to pages that weren't there any more/had their page type changed slightly. Possibly not the best solution but I just went through and updated the links... repairing and clearing cache didn't work for me...