Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Data Model Questions /

Fatal Error

5 Posts   437 Views

anny

Community Member, 3 Posts

8 October 2013 at 8:32pm

i am trying to work on the following code in PHP with Class. This class contains the CRUD (create, read/fetch, update and delete) functions.
when m running it in wamp.... it gives the errors like:

in the insert case: Fatal error: Fatal error: Call to a member function exec() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\new DAO\dao.php on line 37

in the fetch case: Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\new DAO\dao.php on line 53

in the update case: it is not working

in the delete case: Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\new DAO\dao.php on line 53

plz help me to solve these problems...... if not all but atleast one

Attached Files
martimiz

Forum Moderator, 1106 Posts

9 October 2013 at 6:03am

Edited: 09/10/2013 6:16am

I fail to see how this has anything to do with the SilverStripe framework? This is not really the right place for general PHP questions... But maybe I'm missing something? :)

anny

9 October 2013 at 7:00pm

but now how will you help me???

swaiba

Forum Moderator, 1799 Posts

9 October 2013 at 8:58pm

There is nothing here that relates to silverstripe, this forum is for discussing silverstipe.

If you want regular php help please try www.php.net or maybe something like www.php-forum.com or comp.lang.php

anny

9 October 2013 at 9:01pm

Thank you so much