Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Data Model Questions /

2 Part Topic - HTMLText issue and HasManyComplexTableField

2 Posts   1425 Views

Hankster

Community Member, 14 Posts

21 April 2009 at 3:54am

Hi,

Please forgive me if this post isn't in the correct forum. I have two related issues. I am trying to the HasManyComplexTableField with one of the fields contained being declared as 'HTMLText'. The first problem is that when I edit this field in the popup (using HTMLEditorField in the the get CMSFields_forPopup function), the data is not being saved. When I click the Save button, I momentarily see: '<p> </p>' before the window refreshes and displays nothing in that field.

The second half of this is still related to the use of the HasManyComplexTableField and that is: is it possible to add/edit the data contained without the use of the popup form? I would like to be able to mark up the text in the HTMLField, including inserting an image or two, but since it's a popup, the image link doesn't function.

I'm currently using 2.3.0

Any ideas how to resolve either/both of these?

TIA,
Henry

joshy

Community Member, 57 Posts

25 April 2009 at 10:59am

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with HTMLText (running 2.3.1) and was trying to put, amongst other things, images, in. So I guess the second half of the problem pertains to me too!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers