Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Data Model Questions /

Behaivor tab / Change to "File Page" error

3 Posts   1133 Views

Marlie511

Community Member, 36 Posts

3 October 2009 at 10:07am

When I save a new page with the behavior set to: change to "File Page" I get a server error.
I took a screen shot of the message from webpage, but I am not clear as to what is going on.
I do see that there is an unknown column 'File.SiteTreeID' in 'where clause"' at line 400, but I have no idea what this means.
I am a rookie.

Marlie511

3 October 2009 at 10:10am

Forgot to include the attachment. Here it is.

Attached Files
Marlie511

3 October 2009 at 10:38am

Now look what I have done.. AHHH!
Since I logged out of admin, I get an error when attempting to log in. This was after my page (listed in first post) caused a server error.

[User Error] Couldn't run query: SELECT `File`.ID, `File`.ClassName, `File`.Created, `File`.LastEdited, `File`.Name, `File`.Title, `File`.Filename, `File`.Sort, `File`.ParentID, `File`.OwnerID, `File`.SubsiteID, `File`.PopupWidth, `File`.PopupHeight, `File`.Embed, `File`.LimitDimensions, `File`.ID, if(`File`.ClassName,`File`.ClassName,'File') AS RecordClassName FROM `File` WHERE (File.SiteTreeID = 93) AND (File.Grouping = 'Testing') AND (`File`.SubsiteID IN (0, 0)) ORDER BY SubsiteID, Sort Unknown column 'File.SiteTreeID' in 'where clause'
GET /admin
Line 401 in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sapphire\core\model\MySQLDatabase.php