Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

** 2.4 Compatibility Patch is in **

Go to End

35 Posts   8753 Views

timwjohn

Community Member, 98 Posts

20 March 2010 at 12:07pm

Edited: 20/03/2010 12:53pm

Hey,

I'm getting

[19-Mar-2010 11:05:09] Warning at \sapphire\forms\ComplexTableField.php line 1004: Missing argument 3 for ComplexTableField_Item::__construct(), called in C:\xampp\htdocs\wag\dataobject_manager\code\DataObjectManager.php on line 584 and defined (http://localhost/wag/admin/library/LibraryItem/1/edit)
in my logfile when I try to edit an existing extended DataObject.

Just wiped all my custom class tables before rebuilding and I'm now getting these errors when trying to add an asset to an obect. These are the errors I'm getting for my custom Image and PDF objects:

[19-Mar-2010 11:47:09] Warning at \sapphire\forms\ComplexTableField.php line 1004: Missing argument 3 for ComplexTableField_Item::__construct(), called in C:\xampp\htdocs\wag\dataobject_manager\code\DataObjectManager.php on line 584 and defined (http://localhost/wag/admin/library/LibraryItem/1/EditForm/field/Images?ctf[Images][start]=0&ctf[Images][per_page]=10&ctf[Images][showall]=0&ctf[Images][sort]=Created&ctf[Images][sort_dir]=DESC&ctf[Images][search]=&ctf[Images][filter]=&ctf[Images][view]=grid&ctf[Images][imagesize]=100)

[19-Mar-2010 11:50:16] Warning at \sapphire\forms\ComplexTableField.php line 1004: Missing argument 3 for ComplexTableField_Item::__construct(), called in C:\xampp\htdocs\wag\dataobject_manager\code\DataObjectManager.php on line 584 and defined (http://localhost/wag/admin/library/LibraryItem/1/EditForm/field/PDFs?ctf[PDFs][start]=0&ctf[PDFs][per_page]=10&ctf[PDFs][showall]=0&ctf[PDFs][sort]=Created&ctf[PDFs][sort_dir]=DESC&ctf[PDFs][search]=&ctf[PDFs][filter]=&ctf[PDFs][view]=)

I'm using 2.4 Beta 2 and ModelAdmin (if that makes a difference). If I roll back to the 2.3 branch all seems fine again.

hotcode

Community Member, 13 Posts

20 March 2010 at 1:57pm

Edited: 20/03/2010 2:01pm

Thx for the update Uncle Cheese ... I've finally got back to testing the latest on 2.4 beta2 and have found that a couple of the lightboxes don't load: Fancy Box, LightBox (Balupton edition) and Pretty Photo. The all just open the photo in the window by themselves.

Thickbox has a loading bar that comes up but doesn't progress past this and have the following warning from Firefox:

Warning: Expected attribute name or namespace but found '@rel'.
Source File: http://127.0.0.1/ss24/photos/album/another-default
Line: 0

The rest work fine ... in Firefox 3.6 at least :)

BTW: I have updated both the dataobject manager and the image gallery to be the latest available.

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

21 March 2010 at 4:39am

For 2.4 versions of Silverstripe you need to be on the trunk. 2.3 is on /branches/2.3/dataobject_manager.

UncleCheese

21 March 2010 at 4:41am

I'd imagine we're going to need to update all those lightboxes now that SS is on jQuery 1.4.2. Can you try updating one of the broken lightboxes to their latest version and confirm the fix?

timwjohn

21 March 2010 at 5:49am

Funny thing is, if I switch to trunk I get the errors. Could the issue be related to ModelAdmin?

UncleCheese

21 March 2010 at 7:03am

Please confirm that you don't get the errors in CMSMain.

timwjohn

21 March 2010 at 7:40am

Will do ASAP. Got a deadline Monday morning. It's kinda crazy right now!

hotcode

Community Member, 13 Posts

21 March 2010 at 11:37am

Updating to jquery.fancybox-1.3.1.js & jquery.fancybox-1.3.1.css & images gets the light box working - but it seems unusably slow in IE8 but is fine in FireFox it also needs some styling and cosmetic fixes