Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

silverstripe 2.3.7 with DOM?

Go to End

3 Posts   1517 Views

SSadmin

Community Member, 90 Posts

30 March 2010 at 10:24am

hey.folks, i met a very interesting problem with dataobject manager and swfupload with silverstripe 2.3.7.
and i used my limited problem solving skills try to identify the problem but failed.

the situation i come across is like:
i installed the lastest release siverstripe 2.3.7 for a new project kicked off last week.
i encounterred several problem with Dataobject manager.
The version im using is dataobject_manager_r388(full version name:modules-dataobject_manager-r388.tar.gz) i just downloaded yesterday, thought it just released few weeks ago.

Once i changed the module name to be dataobject then did a dev/build.

if i went to File and Images, i will get the error captured by firebugs.

POST getitem?ID=1&ajax=1
http://www.mydomain.dev/admin/assets/getitem?ID=1&ajax=1

500 Warning: "Missing argument 3 for ComplexTableField_Item::__construct(), called in C:\wamp\www\mydomain\dataobject_manager\code\DataObjectManager.php on line 584 and defined" at line 980 of C:\wamp\www\mydomain\sapphire\forms\ComplexTableField.php

i have tried used early version of dataobject manager. seems still cannot work quite well.
Then, i have installed in ss 2.3.6 environment, with the older vresion of dataobject manager, seems everything works quite well.

I wonder is there problems with 236 with lastest dataobject manager.? or is there something wrong with mine configuration.

Cheers,

Alex

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

30 March 2010 at 12:51pm

See the "2.3 Branch" sticky.

SSadmin

Community Member, 90 Posts

31 March 2010 at 9:37am

Thanks, Uncle Cheese. i havent noticed that the main release for DOM is based on 2.4 version.
Changed back to 2.3 branch solved lots of problem.. thanks for timely feedback, really appreciate.

Alex