Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

DOM Lightboxes not working in latest 2.4

5 Posts   863 Views

dizzystuff

Community Member, 93 Posts

14 June 2010 at 12:19am

Hi Uncle Cheese

Seems like the updates being made to the CMS javascript have broken the DOM lightbox behaviour.

When I try to add or edit an item, rather than appear in a lightbox the whole page refreshes to the normally popup form.

I'm using a recent /branches/2.4 build of SilverStripe, rev105726.

Is there a "quick fix" for this? A .js dependency removed that I can put back in or something?

Cheers
dizzy

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

14 June 2010 at 3:03am

What is the error you're getting? What changed in this build?

dizzystuff

14 June 2010 at 11:32am

I'm not getting any errors, js or otherwise. Nothing in firebug console either. The DOM add/edit links are basically just behaving like they don't have click event handlers on them to fire the href link within a lightbox.

Looks like jquery plugin livequery has been removed, thought that's all I could find tbh.

Changeset 105267: "Removed jquery.livequery as a Requirement from LeftAndMain.php, its only necessary in SecurityAdmin for MemberImportForm.js now."

I can try including it and see if it makes a difference, but I'll be on the road for the next 3hrs so won't be until later this arvo.

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

14 June 2010 at 12:28pm

The latest rev of DOM has replaced livequery. Not sure if you're using the latest build or not.

dizzystuff

14 June 2010 at 9:11pm

Ah. My bad, forehead slap. I was sure I had gotten the latest only yesterday - obviously not! An update fixed it, thanks again UC.