Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

LeftAndMain: The UncleCheese Blog

Go to End

19 Posts   2554 Views

Stefdv

Community Member, 110 Posts

26 November 2010 at 5:26am

UC,

I have a new challenge...

After upgrading to SS 2.4.3 everything seemed okay, i did nt have the HTTP Error anymore, but ...

I also have some ImageUploadFields, the strange thing is that they are working if i use ModelAdmin, but if i manage my objects in the Page i only get a textfield showing the Image ID. No Uploadify what so ever. I had to change the parameters in my ImageUploadField from

<CODE>          new ImageUploadField('Photo', 'Foto',Null,Null,Null,'SomeImagePage/Images') </CODE>

To

<CODE> new ImageUploadField('Photo', 'Foto') </CODE>

Because i got an error concerning Uploadify when i tried to open my (Object)page for editing.

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4096 Posts

26 November 2010 at 5:50am

This looks like too many parameters for an UploadifyField:

new ImageUploadField('Photo', 'Foto',Null,Null,Null,'SomeImagePage/Images')

To set the upload folder, just use $your_uploadify_field->setUploadFolder('SomeImagePage/Images');

---------------
Silverstripe tips, tutorials, screencasts, and more. http://www.leftandmain.com

Stefdv

Community Member, 110 Posts

26 November 2010 at 6:04am

Edited: 26/11/2010 8:20am

Okay UncleCheese,

Got that.

But what about the thing that i can not use the uploadify field in my page but can use it in ModelAdmin?

[EDIT]

In fact the Uploadify field is working when i ad a new Object ( A Serie in my case), but it doesn t show when i want to edit an existing Serie. Then it only shows an textfield with the Series ID.

[/EDIT]

[EDIT 2]

This might help...If i edit an Object, the popup opens and the imagefield shows only the image ID. When i click on {Next} the Uploadify box shows, then when i click {Previous} the box shows where it first only showed a textfield. So it seems that it is some kind of refresh...but then again ... What do i know LOL

ps. The same *.php files works in SS 2.4.2 but then i have HTTP errors in FileUploadFields ( posted that somewhere else)

[/EDIT 2]

<CODE>
public function getCMSFields()
   {
      $fields = parent::getCMSFields();
      return new FieldSet
      (
         new TextField('SerieName'),
         new TextField('Genre'),
         new TextareaField('Beschrijving'),
         new TextField('Server'),
         new TextField('Folder'),