I use the latest (trunk) version of SWFUpload (rev 432), DataUploadManager (rev 432) and the Gallery and Silverstripe 4.1.
I tried to
- * update everything to the latest trunk version.
- * set the assets folder permissions to recursive 777
- * session.use_only_cookies is off
- * SWFUploadField.php contains SWFUploadConfig::addPostParam('PHPSESSID',session_id());
- * I tried some small patches to Sapphire that were mentioned in another related post (didn't help so I reverted the changes)
- * and a number of other things that didn't seem to work
The upload fails in the CMS in the "Files & Images" tab.
However, the upload works perfectly well in the CMS "Pages" tab when I add images to a gallery. It shows "processing" and then "completed". No issues. Here is the "healthy" debug.
What I also notice is that every time I upload or try to upload images (both in the "Files & Images" and the "Pages" tab I get logged out. I'm just guessing but this might be connected to the problem.
I'm looking forward to the new module that will replace the SWFUploader but for the meanwhile I hope I'll find a way to fix the issue so that my client can use the site properly.
I need SWFUpload for the gallery, otherwise I get a fatal error. Or is there any way to disable SWFUpload except for the gallery module or Dataobject Manager? I know that the built-in "Files & Images" uploader works.
Any hint is appreciated. I really don't know what else I could try.