As a result I'm unable to use the SimpleHTMLEditorField in a popup.
Any ideas what could be causing this?
I can't disable DOM as i need a WYSIWYG in a popup and drag & drop re-ordering.
I don't have access to that code right now, so i'll have to look into that tonight.
Best guess though: it happens even without SimpleHTMLEditorField.
Errors are not limited to the SimpleHTMLEditorField, but they also popup in other JS files.
My reason for pointing out SimpleHTMLEditorField is that because of the errors the fields don't work.
Rest of the application seems to work fine, with and without the error.
If i remember correctly the errors did disappear when i disabled DOM and IG and removed any DOM fields in custom code.
This i will also double check tonight.
I'm using the latest trunk versions of the modules.
Just did some testing.
The error appears whenever i try to edit a DataObject using DOM.
I think it's due to the fact that you clear all requirements and add the JS in your own way.
DataObjectManager.php line 752, class DataObjectManager_Popup
You add jQuery and prototype in there, which i suspect is causing the problem.
I tried adding a file containing jQuery.noConflict(); after the main jQuery file, but i still got the error.
Sorry it took so long but had a busy weekend.
So here's the online demo:
admin / password
UC, if you need the files hit me up with an address where i can sent them to.
The entire module consists of 3 DataObject and 2 templates (front-end only), then you'd be able to run the module on your own installation.