Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Uploadify HTTP Error

80 Posts   22946 Views

biapar

Forum Moderator, 435 Posts

1 March 2011 at 1:31am

So , How can I mod .htaccess?

joelg

Community Member, 129 Posts

1 March 2011 at 1:36am

Edited: 01/03/2011 1:36am

I'm also still having this issue. I'm getting a 302 response in Charles and get kicked out of SilverStripe everytime I begin an upload. I havn't altered my .htaccess file in anyway and using Silverstripe 2.4.5 version.

I've also tried the rackspace-solution by Uncle Cheese but without luck, this gives me a 500 error...

spankmaster79

Community Member, 46 Posts

1 March 2011 at 1:56am

To modify .htaccess you can use any texteditor. If something like:

AuthType Basic
AuthName .....

is in there comment it out with #

joelg

Community Member, 129 Posts

1 March 2011 at 2:01am

Hi Spankmaster 79

What if it is not there? Do you have any idea what to do?

Joel

spankmaster79

Community Member, 46 Posts

1 March 2011 at 2:43am

if it's not there, that's totally ok. It just caused a problem for me, but if you don't have it, your problem must be somewhere else.

Ryan M.

Community Member, 309 Posts

4 March 2011 at 7:56pm

Edited: 06/03/2011 2:36pm

I'm not sure if I stumbled onto the solution, but I was being plagued by the problem too and discovered that adding the form function name to the $allowed_actions array fixed the problem for me.

Update: Just to be clear, I was having the problem with front-end forms, not the CMS ones.

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4093 Posts

5 March 2011 at 3:49am

Wow.. I'm surprised you were even able to get that far without allowing the form function. Yeah, that's definitely a big one.

Viv

Community Member, 30 Posts

5 March 2011 at 8:01am

Hi Ryan M,
I'd like to try the allowed actions changes myself. Could you explain a little more how to do that? Is it the allowed actions array in UploadifyField.php? And what would I set the actual value as? Sorry, not too familiar with doing this, but I'm very keen to try it and see if it works with my installation.