Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Uploadify HTTP Error

Go to End

80 Posts   37910 Views

bennettpr

Community Member, 37 Posts

11 May 2012 at 2:20pm

Hi all,

I've fixed an Uploadify issue on one site but am having sever issues on another (different host).

Using the Image Gallery module, when I load an image, the image loads fine but then doesn't appear as a thumbnail below the loader as expected.

Instead, the console show an error:

POST to http://domain/admin/EditForm/field/GalleryItems/UploadifyForm/field/UploadedFiles/refresh?SecurityID=49c204d8f6d65e09db6df5f9325477bdd3583d94&ctf[GalleryItems][start]=0&ctf[GalleryItems][per_page]=10&ctf[GalleryItems][showall]=0&ctf[GalleryItems][sort]=SortOrder&ctf[GalleryItems][sort_dir]=&ctf[GalleryItems][search]=&ctf[GalleryItems][filter]=AlbumID_23&ctf[GalleryItems][view]=grid&ctf[GalleryItems][imagesize]=100&FileIDs=879

404 Not found

When visiting that URL I get the error "I can't handle sub-URLs of a Form object."
Clicking 'continue' on the Uploadify dialogue gives me the same error in the modal window. Closing the window, the image gallery pane tries to refresh but instead results in a blank screen...

Things I've tried:
- Updated DoM, Uploadify and IMage Gallery to latest github versions
- Uploadify::disable_authentication() and Uploadify::show_debug() set in _config.php
- SecFilterEngine Off and SecFilterScanPOST Off in .htaccess
- magic_quotes_gpc = Off in php.ini
- shifted session directory to custom and added other .htaccess directives as outlined here: http://www.leftandmain.com/silverstripe-tips/2011/02/15/uploadify-http-error-explained-and-solved-maybe/

The error is generated from the RequestHandler class (sapphire/core/control/RequestHandler.php) - line 174

dumping the request into that error message provides the following straucture and data for the request

SS_HTTPRequest Object
(
     => admin/EditForm/field/GalleryItems/UploadifyForm
    [dirParts:protected] => Array
        (
            [0] => UploadifyForm
        )

[extension:protected] => 
    [httpMethod:protected] => GET
    [getVars:protected] => Array
        (
            [url] => /admin/EditForm/field/GalleryItems/UploadifyForm
            [SecurityID] => 4f77fb10f8dd08edad7a9b84e236694e776ba7b9
            [ctf] => Array
                (
                    [GalleryItems] => Array
                        (
                            [start] => 0
                            [per_page] => 10
                            [showall] => 0
                            [sort] => SortOrder
                            [sort_dir] => 
                            [search] => 
                            [filter] => AlbumID_23
                            [view] => grid
                            [imagesize] => 100
                        )

)

)

[postVars:protected] => Array
        (
        )

[headers:protected] => Array
        (
            [Accept] => text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
            [Referer] => http://domain/Security/login?BackURL=%2Fadmin%2FEditForm%2Ffield%2FGalleryItems%2FUploadifyForm%3FSecurityID%3D4f77fb10f8dd08edad7a9b84e236694e776ba7b9%26ctf%5BGalleryItems%5D%5Bstart%5D%3D0%26ctf%5BGalleryItems%5D%5Bper_page%5D%3D10%26ctf%5BGalleryItems%5D%5Bshowall%5D%3D0%26ctf%5BGalleryItems%5D%5Bsort%5D%3DSortOrder%26ctf%5BGalleryItems%5D%5Bsort_dir%5D%3D%26ctf%5BGalleryItems%5D%5Bsearch%5D%3D%26ctf%5BGalleryItems%5D%5Bfilter%5D%3DAlbumID_23%26ctf%5BGalleryItems%5D%5Bview%5D%3Dgrid%26ctf%5BGalleryItems%5D%5Bimagesize%5D%3D100
        )

[body:protected] => 
    [allParams:protected] => Array
        (
            [Action] => EditForm
            [ID] => field
            [OtherID] => GalleryItems
            [FieldName] => GalleryItems
        )

[latestParams:protected] => Array
        (
            [FieldName] => GalleryItems
        )

[unshiftedButParsedParts:protected] => 0
)[/code]

Any help appreciated. I'm sure this is solvable :)

Thanks,
Paul    

Scott Farmer

Community Member, 49 Posts

11 May 2012 at 2:45pm

Hi,

I just updated site with lastest version of uploadify and it was not working on the server, but worked fine on local site. Turns out that the Uploadify folder had to be lower case on the server (uploadify) and this got it working again.

Also check that your controller is in the $allowed_actions array.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Scott

bennettpr

11 May 2012 at 2:52pm

Thanks Scott,

I have the same issue - fine on my local machine and on a dev server, but not on the live server.

The controller shouldn't be an issue as this is the IMage Gallery module being used in the CMS admin so the Uploadify field doesn't need specific access to any front end controllers.

Or am I wrong?

Paul

Scott Farmer

Community Member, 49 Posts

11 May 2012 at 3:04pm

Hi Paul,

Just to double check, this is only a problem on the live site?

Check that all files are uploaded correctly and double check case on modules. Even try and setup a clean site if you can.

You are right since it is admin (from image gallery module), you shouldn't need to add allowed actions.

You can contact me direct if you want since we are both in nz. scott at scottfarmer dot co dot nz.

Thanks

Regards
Scott

bunheng

Community Member, 78 Posts

7 August 2012 at 10:26pm

Hi There,

I got the same error even I modified php.ini on my server. The following is debug log from uploadify.

Does anyone have solutions?

Thanks
Bunheng

-----------------------------
script: %2Fadmin%2FEditForm%2Ffield%2FResources%2FUploadifyForm%2Ffield%2FUploadedFiles%2Fupload%3FSecurityID%3D7577fd71bdee064603e3118bbaa749d480b97863%26ctf%5BResources%5D%5Bstart%5D%3D0%26ctf%5BResources%5D%5Bper_page%5D%3D10%26ctf%5BResources%5D%5Bshowall%5D%3D0%26ctf%5BResources%5D%5Bsort%5D%3DSortOrder%26ctf%5BResources%5D%5Bsort_dir%5D%3D%26ctf%5BResources%5D%5Bsearch%5D%3D%26ctf%5BResources%5D%5Bfilter%5D%3D%26ctf%5BResources%5D%5Bview%5D%3D
refreshlink: /admin/EditForm/field/Resources/UploadifyForm/field/UploadedFiles/refresh?SecurityID=7577fd71bdee064603e3118bbaa749d480b97863&ctf[Resources][start]=0&ctf[Resources][per_page]=10&ctf[Resources][showall]=0&ctf[Resources][sort]=SortOrder&ctf[Resources][sort_dir]=&ctf[Resources][search]=&ctf[Resources][filter]=&ctf[Resources][view]=
uploader: /uploadify/javascript/uploadify.swf
scriptAccess: sameDomain
queueSizeLimit: 10
auto: 1
fileExt: *.*
fileDesc:
cancelImg: /uploadify/images/cancel.png
image_class: Image
file_class: File
buttonText: Choose Resource File
queueID: UploadifyFieldQueue_UploadedFiles
wmode: transparent
hideButton: 1
upload_on_submit:
sortable:
sizeLimit: 10485760
multi: 1
scriptData:
-------------------------

bennettpr

8 August 2012 at 9:17am

I do know of someone who was able to fix the issues by asking the client to make sure their versions of Java and flash player were up to date.
Once the client updated, the issues went away (go figure).

I doubt that this will solve all Uploadify HTTY issues (my flash player and java versions are up to date but I still get errors on one server), but it may solve some...

bunheng

Community Member, 78 Posts

9 August 2012 at 2:16pm

Hi All,

I just found the solution. It was from server storage.

Thanks
Bunheng

bennettpr

9 August 2012 at 2:31pm

Hi bunheng,

For the benefit of everyone subscribed to this thread, can you share what solved the problem for you?

Thanks,
Paul

Go to Top