Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Uploadify: "HTTP Error"

Go to End

14 Posts   11936 Views

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4094 Posts

2 June 2011 at 3:19am

I've just checked in a change that should (hopefully) resolve these 302 errors. Add the following line to your _config.php:

UploadifyField::disable_authentication();

And Uploadify will use a public-facing upload controller, which will not throw a 302 when a user is not authenticated, as is the case in CMSMain.

JonoM

Community Member, 103 Posts

11 June 2011 at 2:59pm

Hi UC,

My webhost made some changes regarding security and now I'm having similar problems to everyone else here - getting a 302 response from POST and being kicked out of the CMS with various versions of Dom/Uploadify/SwfUpload across different sites.

I downloaded Charles and also the latest DOM and Uploadify trunk to try the UploadifyField::disable_authentication(); option but when I watch for the POST from Flash it doesn't happen on my local or live server - When I choose a file to upload the progress bar freezes at 0% and the process stops (with or without UploadifyField::disable_authentication();). If I use an older version of the modules I can upload fine on my local server.

JonoM

Community Member, 103 Posts

18 June 2011 at 6:07pm

Hi UC,

Update - It's only the uploading of multiple files that isn't working for me on my local copy. In my case I can upload on my local server with an ImageUploadField or standard DataObjectManager but the ImageDataObjectManager shows a progress bar that doesn't move whether you try to upload one or several files.

Unfortunately on my live server, with UploadifyField::disable_authentication(); in place I'm still getting kicked out of the CMS even if I use an ImageUploadField. But at least the image is getting uploaded and added to the database correctly as it's available in Files & Images when I log back in. The progress bar in the ImageUploadField shows it uploading all the way, I get a completed message which then fades away but it doesn't get as far as linking the image to the page and showing a thumbnail of it in the field.

Thanks for all of your hard work on these modules! And sorry to pester you for help, but I don't know what else to do!

Cheers

lerni

Community Member, 80 Posts

28 October 2011 at 8:53pm

hi there

okeh its a old, old post but I had the terminated session problem on one server and now solved with the following:

in .htaccess
php_flag suhosin.session.encrypt Off

and in php.ini
php_admin_value suhosin.session.encrypt Off

lukas

pinkp

Community Member, 168 Posts

5 December 2011 at 11:56am

After downloading the latest version of Uploadify from
http://www.leftandmain.com/silverstripe-modules/2010/08/26/uploadify/

and following UC instructions to add:
UploadifyField::disable_authentication();
to _config.php

it worked for me.

ShaQ

Community Member, 1 Post

7 January 2012 at 12:28am

Hi there.
I use the latest versions of Silverstripe, DOM and Uploadify.

Charles returned me:
"<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
> <html><head>
> <title>302 Found</title>
> </head><body>
> <h1>Found</h1>
> <p>The document has moved <a
> href="http://errors.hosting.ru/insecure.html">here</a>.</p>
> </body></html>"

session.use_only_cookies checked to off

I've tried to add UploadifyField::disable_authentication();

But I still had the same problem.

Hosting support proposed me to switch off security module. I've added SecFilterEngine Off in my .htaccess. And now it works. Can I have security problems now and maybe there is another way to solve uploading problem?

Go to Top