Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

[Notice] Undefined index: start

Go to End

4 Posts   1950 Views

vegetav

Community Member, 23 Posts

6 April 2011 at 3:38am

I know there has been another thread on this, but it was fairly old and although it says in there that this bug was fixed in r513 I am currently running a fresh install of the latest stable release 2.4.5 and and latest DataObjectManager module and am having this problem.

I initially had this problem using the DataObjectManager along with Uploadify, and have tried switching back to SWFUpload thinking it was an uploadify bug, and now tried removing that and testing the site using just the DataObjectManager module and a simple text field.

The site is running on an Ubuntu LAMP server and the error I'm getting is:

[Notice] Undefined index: start
POST /admin/EditForm/field/GalleryImages/AddForm?SecurityID=79a6cf4e9f4c9ed370fca1006e41b5b59aab0832&ctf[GalleryImages][start]=0&ctf[GalleryImages][per_page]=10&ctf[GalleryImages][showall]=0&ctf[GalleryImages][sort]=&ctf[GalleryImages][sort_dir]=&ctf[GalleryImages][search]=&ctf[GalleryImages][filter]=

Line 142 in /home/user/sites/testSite/web/dataobject_manager/code/DataObjectManager.php

Has anyone else had this problem, can anyone help me?

Thanks!

vegetav

6 April 2011 at 9:53pm

I forgot to mention that when I had Uploadify installed, I was also getting an HTTP error when the upload was complete, I don't know if this is related to the same problem?

UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

7 April 2011 at 7:24am

Sounds like you're running incompatible versions of DOM and SS. Make sure you're running the latest DOM from GitHub, and at least version 2.4 of SS.

vegetav

11 April 2011 at 9:52pm

I'm running silvertripe 2.4.5 and the latest DOM from GitHub and still getting the same error. The only way I can stop the error is by manually changing line 142 in DataObjectManager.php to:

if(isset($_REQUEST['ctf'][$this->Name()]['start'])) {
$this->start = $_REQUEST['ctf'][$this->Name()]['start'];
}