Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Uploadify 'Choose existing' and DataobjectManager 'Grid View' not working

Go to End

3 Posts   2441 Views

neilcreagh

Community Member, 136 Posts

3 November 2011 at 4:34am

Ok, let me start by saying that I'm working on shared hosting from a provider that I don't usually work with. I haven't ever had this issue before on any other host but if any one can point me in the right direction as to what might be causing this I would be very grateful because I've gone too far on this project now to ask my client to change hosting providers.

I have the Dataobjectmanager and Uploadify modules installed (as usual) and everything is working perfectly except in these two instances:

1. 'Choose Existing'
I can upload a file without a problem but when I 'Choose Existing' and then select my uploads folder I get the spinning icon and it never loads the files. Looking in my error console I get a 500 Internal Server Error:

GET http://www.d1133518-1.cp.blacknight.com/admin/assets/EditForm/field/Files/UploadifyForm/field/UploadedFiles/importlist?SecurityID=01a306b60697face46ddcb26603829c63f38e07a&ctf[Files][start]=0&ctf[Files][per_page]=10&ctf[Files][showall]=0&ctf[Files][sort]=SortOrder&ctf[Files][sort_dir]=&ctf[Files][search]=&ctf[Files][filter]=&ctf[Files][view]=&FolderID=1 500 (Internal Server Error)

2. 'Grid View'
I can see all my files in the Files & Images area in list view, I can upload a new file or change the order, but if I click on 'Grid View' I get a very similar 500 Internal Server Error:

GET http://www.d1133518-1.cp.blacknight.com/admin/assets/EditForm/field/Files?SecurityID=01a306b60697face46ddcb26603829c63f38e07a&ctf[Files][start]=0&ctf[Files][per_page]=10&ctf[Files][showall]=0&ctf[Files][sort]=SortOrder&ctf[Files][sort_dir]=&ctf[Files][search]=&ctf[Files][filter]=&ctf[Files][view]=grid 500 (Internal Server Error)

Any ideas? Uncle Cheese would you know what might cause this?

Thanks,
Neil

snaip

Community Member, 181 Posts

5 December 2011 at 11:06pm

i have similar problem

cant access to folder by "Choose existing" , i get an error

NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - http://www.makijaz-permanentny.info/admin/EditForm/field/ModulGaleria/UploadifyForm/field/UploadedFiles/importlist?ctf[ModulGaleria][start]=0&ctf[ModulGaleria][per_page]=10&ctf[ModulGaleria][showall]=0&ctf[ModulGaleria][sort]=SortOrder&ctf[ModulGaleria][sort_dir]=&ctf[ModulGaleria][search]=&ctf[ModulGaleria][filter]=&ctf[ModulGaleria][view]=&FolderID=9

neilcreagh

Community Member, 136 Posts

22 April 2012 at 3:29am

Just revisiting this...
It looks like one of the problems was permissions issues on the folders within the assets folder, and once they were changed the grid view and 'choose existing' worked for most of the folders in that area.

Also some specific files seemed to have been causing the break and generating that error - once they were removed it all worked again. The files appeared to be Jpegs just like all the others but I've no idea how these were saved or generated (uploaded by the client).

But if anyone can shed any light on why specific files could cause it let me know.