Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

DataObjectManager Module /

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

DataObject.php : Error at line 1053

Go to End

4 Posts   2460 Views

yuuki

Community Member, 2 Posts

2 July 2013 at 8:21pm

Edited: 02/07/2013 8:23pm

Good day everyone,

I'm doing the tutorial both the pdf and the web everything works fine on the part of setting the the parent page type but when i changed the child page type i get the error below.

Error at line 1053 of C:\xampp\htdocs\silverstripe\framework\model\DataObject.php

Please enlighten me if i miss something. I really need your held so i can made progress in learning the silverstripe.

Thanks,
Yuuki

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

10 July 2013 at 11:13pm

Please include the full error page and backtrace as it's likely something unrelated to that exact line.

yuuki

Community Member, 2 Posts

10 July 2013 at 11:36pm

Hi willr,

thanks for the reply, I followed the tutorial on extending the websites. base on it i create the page first then create the template page ArticleHolder.php and ArticlePage.php aftter i finished the instruction i build the database and flush it. after doing it i move on applying tha page type ArticleHolder.php on the news, doing that everything is fine but because the News have children page that will be the ArticlePage.php page type. doing it manually will produce the error but if you create the children page everything will be fine.

about the exact error message that's the only thing i get.

and now i'm have another problem and this from the pdf about.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Member::currentUserID() in C:\xampp\htdocs\silverstripe\cms\code\model\SiteTree.php on line 784.
this is my new problem now.

Thanks,
Yuuki

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

11 July 2013 at 8:17pm

Strange, Member::currentUserID is defined in most releases - (e.g http://api.silverstripe.org/master/source-class-Member.html#632-645) Want to check your framework/security/Member.php file to ensure that it exists.