Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

DataObjectManager Module

Discuss the DataObjectManager module, and the related ImageGallery module.

Moderators: martimiz, UncleCheese, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

HasManyFileManager module and SilverStripe-v2.3.0-rc2

20 Posts   3519 Views

erwanpia

24 February 2009 at 4:22am Community Member, 63 Posts

Hi unclecheese

great job with the image gallery, found a small bug : turns out that when silverstripe is being run from a subfolder of document_root : replace $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']
with Director::baseFolder()

in swfupload/_config

and you should be fine

UncleCheese

24 February 2009 at 4:40am 4085 Posts

Hi, erwanpia,

Have you checked out the latest version? That looks like a really old bug to me.

Jedateach

2 March 2009 at 6:36pm (Last edited: 2 March 2009 6:38pm), Forum Moderator, 227 Posts

Hey guys,

The bugs I fixed myself in hasmanyfilemanager for SS 2.3 are:

• Prevented jquery loading in CustomScriptInit.php - it still gets loaded later anyway, but it must be the order that was making things break.
  • Changed all occurences of 'Field' to 'ImageField', including $Field in _config.php. I assume 2.3 has introduced a function or field called "Field" that was conflicting
  • Changed some code to $form->saveInto($file), because I'm pretty sure it does the same thing

I've attached a patch.

Cheers,

Jeremy

NickJacobs

3 March 2009 at 11:59am Community Member, 144 Posts

Hi, not sure what to do with this diff file?? Is there a patched version of the module I can download??

UncleCheese

3 March 2009 at 1:31pm 4085 Posts

Just make the changes specified in the diff file.

Also see the FileDataObjectManager, similar module, but with more features.

banal

3 March 2009 at 8:05pm Community Member, 901 Posts

Hello all

I applied the patch provided by Jeremy to trunk and created a new "release" 0.3.2 which is compatible with SilverStripe 2.3
@Jeremy: Thanks a lot for providing this patch!

Zipped sources can be downloaded on my Website:
http://bummzack.ch/hasmanyfilemanager/

... or you can check out via SVN
For SilverStripe 2.2:
svn co http://svn.silverstripe.com/open/modules/hasmanyfilemanager/branches/0.3.1/ <your-website-dir>/filemanager

For SilverStripe 2.3:
svn co http://svn.silverstripe.com/open/modules/hasmanyfilemanager/branches/0.3.2/ <your-website-dir>/filemanager

I'll update the documentation right now to reflect these changes.

NickJacobs

3 March 2009 at 9:55pm Community Member, 144 Posts

@banal
thanks for the patch & zip
@UncleCheese
I've been following the thread on DataObjectManager and it looks great for what I need to do, but I can't find it anywhere to download.....(don't know how to get it through SVN)...sorry, lame, but new to linux stuff:)

stx333

25 March 2009 at 8:02am Community Member, 14 Posts

Hi, how do I donwload it? Is prompts for login/password.. I'm new here, so forgive mi everything :)